Woodward supports our members' wellbeing and regularly benchmarks with other companies in our industry to offer an extensive Total Reward package for this position. Salary will be determined by the applicant's education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Estimated annual base pay: $ $47,529 (minimum) - $ $59,410 (midpoint) plus shift differential and overtime
Woodward offers an extensive Total Reward package for this position, including:
Salary to be determined by the applicant's education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Shift Premium: 10% for Second Shift; 15% for Third Shift
* Annual cash bonus opportunity
* Stock Options
* $1500.00 sign on bonus
* All members included in annual cash bonus opportunity
* 9.5% annual retirement benefit opportunity
* Tuition reimbursement and Training/Professional Development opportunities for all members
* 12 paid holidays, including floating holidays
* Industry leading medical, dental, and vision Insurance
* Vacation / Sick Time / Vacation Buy-up / Short Term Disability / Bereavement leave
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Assistance Program, including mental health benefits
* Member Life & AD&D / Long Term Disability / Member Optional Life
* Member referral bonus
* Spouse / Child Optional Life / Optional AD&D / Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
* Voluntary benefits, including:
* Home / Auto Insurance discounts
* Whole Life Insurance / Critical Illness Insurance / Legal Assistance / Military Leave
We are offering a $1,500 hiring bonus!!!
Are you ready to make your mark? If you're a Machinist, we have an exciting opportunity for you. Machinists report to the manufacturing supervisor and is responsible for setting up, operating and maintaining several machine types in an industrial setting. The position involves troubleshooting, moderate decision-making and problem solving. The role works under limited supervision and provides some guidance to other members. There is limited contact with external suppliers or customers.
What's In It For You
At Woodward, our "employees" are called and treated as "members" and we've created a culture that appreciates and values the contributions of every member. It's an inclusive, positive, collaborative, and socially responsible environment where members work together for outstanding outcomes.
What you will be doing
What We Are Looking For
This information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is the company's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR and EAR, or possess all required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State Department and the U.S. Department of Commerce. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Woodward is an Equal Opportunity Employer